Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, November 1, 2010

Team Lean Suite up and running!

My Team Lean Suite forum is up and running!! Yay!! I am super excited about this! I’ve been playing around with the concept for quite some time so to see it come to life is a blessing! My friends and family that are participating are showing enthusiasm too which is very necessary for success. I’ve found out for myself personally that working with a group of likeminded individuals helped me to stay motivated. It held me accountable to the goals I had set for myself.

 

Everyone has to start somewhere. It doesn’t matter where you begin (or pick back up) as long as you have a goal in place. The details of your goal can be worked out along the way, as your thoughts about where you want to be may change. The key is to set your goal! You can’t plan a trip to a place that you’ve never been without knowing how you’re going to get there. Having a constant source of motivation is helpful but the core of your motivation has to come from within. You have to decide how important reaching your goal is to you. Start reading food labels. If you take a look at exactly what you’re putting in your body, you’ll begin to change your mind about eating OR drinking it! The purpose of this group is to change your entire idea about living healthy. It’s not just about exercising or eating right, it’s about the lifestyle change.

 

This is going to be a fun and exciting group! I can’t wait to really get things cracking! I’m still working towards reaching my own goal and even after I do I’ll still be coaching and cheering everyone else along! I also understand that keeping it off once it’s gone can sometimes be an even greater challenge. I’m up for it…are you??      

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...