Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, November 29, 2010

The weekly check in 11/29/10

This week I am up 1 pound from last week, scale reads 173.6. This is totally fine with me. I wasn't able to get in all of my workouts due to the YMCA being closed from snow. I still feel like I had a very successful week. I am still battling a cold and my workouts were noticeably more difficult than usual.

I was able to get in a great sweat session before I went to spend time with my family on Thankgiving. As planned, I did not overindulge. A little bit of this...a little bit of that...and I was satisfied!

After leaving my cousin's 30th birthday party and a few cocktails later, I was starving! I heard a Sourdough Jack @ Jack in the Box calling my name at 2 am Sunday morning lol! I havent made a late night pit stop for fast food in well over a year! To be honest it felt good to enjoy my burger and lay down tipsy lol! An indulgence like this every once in awhile is a luxury I've afforded myself from all of my hard work.

This for me was another great week!

2 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Glad you had funon your night out!

Tim said...

Hello there!

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello and say what a totally fantastic job you've done to lose so much weight. I'm still a relative new person when it comes to losing weight so seeing other people, such as yourself, achieving amazing results is very inspirational.

Well done!

Tim

timmoyoungfatboythin.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...