Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The weekly check in 11/8/10

Yesterday I did my weekly wiegh in and I was at 176.2. I am having the hardest time keeping the scale on the other side of 175! I know from excessively weighing myself that each day the scale will show a different number based on what you’ve consumed. I don’t recommend weighing yourself daily if you are just starting out, but for me it helps me to stay focused and work harder. When you are starting a weight loss journey, the ups and downs of the scale is enough to drive you crazy!    

 

Last week went well, except for the Halloween candy I just couldn’t stop myself from snacking on…PMS sends me on these binges! I recognize the patterns and I don’t let myself get carried away. I don’t always want to write down the candy I eat so I just enjoy it in that moment and move on. I can justify my candy breakdown by the amount and intensity of my workouts. I worked my body hard last week, the soreness in my legs from weight training last Thursday had me doing a duck walk for two days straight! I guess that just goes to show that I haven’t given my legs a good strength workout in a long time, it’s been forever since I’ve felt that much soreness. I’ve read about overtraining and I don’t want to fall into that trap but I’m really loving the new shape of my body.

 

Each week is a new challenge for me. There is something to be said about living a day-to-day life, losing wieght and changing your lifestyle. In order to be successful at it, you still have to live your life and overcome challenges as they arise. This is one of the reasons why I dislike “The Biggest Loser” but that’s for another post! I think it gives people an unrealistic view of normal, healthy weight loss. Like I said, this is for another post lol!               

 

1 comment:

Ro said...

Hey....the new WW program is supposed to roll out the day after Thanksgiving in the U.S from that I understand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...