Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The weekly check in 11/22/10

I'm checking in today because yesterday I wasn't feeling well. I didn't complete my morning workout and walked out the front door to the beginning of snow fall. My plan was to get my workout done when I made it home, no such luck!! It took me three hours to get home (due to Seattle's first winter storm) and it normally takes me twenty minutes to get home!

To make matters worse, I live on a steep hill and my car cannot make it up the hill. So I parked at the grocery store at the bottom of the hill and walked the rest of the way home. Needless to say when I finally made it inside I was too cold and too agitated to do anything but eat dinner and go to bed!

Anyhoo, I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm at 172.6! This is down 1.2 pounds from last Monday. I'm glad the scale is still moving down! I just might make it to 170 by next Monday! I wasn't able to complete all of the workouts I schuled but I still worked out 6 days last week at least once a day. Food was on point again as well. I did eat out at one of my favorite restaurants (Joey's) on Sunday.

Even with Thanksgiving being this week my determination to lose weight will not rest. I will not partake in the gluttony that is "Thanksgiving." I don't let holidays derail all of my hard work. I've worked too damn hard to let myself just fall completely off the wagon. I enjoy what I like in total moderation. This way I don't feel deprived. I also don't bring home leftovers. Tempation is a bitch when you know you LOVE baked mac n cheese and you have an entire plate of it in the fridge lol!

With all of that said I had another great week! I'm planning for this week to be even better in spite of the nasty weather surrounding Seattle! I'm pissed that I'm missing my beloved Spin class tonight but I'll get over it :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...