Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, November 4, 2010

What a difference a year makes!

My workouts have been killer this week! Spinning kicked my ass on Tuesday night, yet I can’t wait to go back for more on Saturday morning! My inner and outer thighs are screaming for a nice long stretch with a hot bath to follow! I’ve never done the Turbo Fire Stretch 40 DVD because I generally don’t spend more than 10 minutes doing an extended stretch. Thanks to my new spinning addiction, I certainly realize the importance of having more flexibility in my joints!

 

The plan is to starting integrating the 40 minute stretch into my routine at least once a week. My two spin classes per week, HIIT workouts and weights are requiring me to improve my flexibility. I am not trying to injure myself and have to take a seat on the sidelines, no ma’am, I’m in this game to WIN! Tomorrow marks one full year on a serious exercise regiment without any serious injury (thank the Lord). It’s hard to believe it’s been a year already, where does the time go? This time last year is when I really got serious about changing my body. This is when I decided I was not going to live an unhealthy lifestyle any longer. I am glad that I decided to make the changes. Nothing tastes as good as I feel right now!

 

If you haven’t already done this I urge you to sit down and have a serious conversation with yourself. It’s not enough to say “I want to lose weight.” You must create a plan of action to support that statement. My plan of action a year ago was this; I will exercise 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes and I will count points on Weight Watchers. As my body got stronger, I increased my exercise. Now I’m up to 6 days per week, 1-2 hours per day! What a difference a year makes!            

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...