Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Million Dollar Body Game!

Being the Turbo Fire junkie that I am, I entered the Beachbody Million Dollar Body Game! For those of you that aren't familiar, Beachbody awards large cash prizes for body transformations to people who have used their workout systems to lose weight.

I almost missed the deadline to submit my entry (I just so happened to see the link to enter on a Facebook update) but I got everything uploaded in time! I received an email stating my entry has been approved!

Wish me luck y'all in my new southern slang! Apparently a panel of judges will decide whether or not my submission will be up for the public vote! Here's the link if you'd like to read about the contest..http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/106120

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

DOADOUBLETAKE said...

I hope you win it! You did a HECK of a transformation! Your bikini pic proves it! You really put in hard work.

Tim said...

How exciting! Considering you've just moved from one end of the country to the other and you are probably still adapting to the move, I am assuming that if you win this, you will probably want to donate the Los Angeles trip to someone like....er....ME! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...