Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend foodie...2!

So I was doing my foodie again this weekend! I wanted to make a couple of things that I've never made before. Both turned out very well and I'm excited to share!

Saturday's dinner...


Feta & parmesan cheese grits with shrimp and salmon

Sunday's dinner...


Tofu parmigiana

The girls didn't eat the tofu (they opted for noodles) but they loved the salmon & shrimp with grits! Damn all my good cooking and no hubby to feed it to! I'm working on that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

DOADOUBLETAKE said...

I love the shrimp, salmon and cheese grits--I'mma try that! I have to agree with the girls on the tofu! lol

Tim said...

I've never tried shrimp before in my life. I think I was traumatised as a child when my mother tried to eat a shrimp and accidently threw it at me! :(

Ro said...

Oh My DAMN!
I love feta...adore salmon and like grits and this looks amazing..
Can I get the recipe :-)

Thirteenlbs said...

Okay, so I trusted you, and I made some tofu parm yesterday.

WOW IT WAS SO GOOD!

THANK YOU!

Miesha Roshawn said...

OMG!! I'm so glad you tried the tofu parm!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...