Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Friday, April 1, 2011

Weigh day! Fools day! Friday!

April 1st already! Last month I skipped my monthly weigh in post because I took a much needed break. Well this morning I stepped on the scale and this is what it read...



Yes ma'am! I'm back and in a big way! Salads and sweat sessions do a body good! Now it's time to bring strength training back! Next week I'm all over it!




Post workout this morning

Stats look like this...

Bust: 33.25
Waist: 28.5
Hips: 40.5
Thighs: both @ 23

My goal for this month is to lose five pounds, drop another inch from my waist and thighs. I also would like to plan my menu for two weeks at a time.

Happy Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Ro said...

You betta work MISSY!
Looking good :-)
*high fives*

Shannie (akaSolidice242) said...

I was looking at your update picture and my eye glanced to the right and I saw your before picture, what a difference! You look great! Good luck with everything you have planned for this month!

MissHaneefa said...

Looking Fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thanks ladies! @ Shannie, I know I don't even recognize my old self sometimes! I'm still getting used to it!

Tim said...

Looking great Miesha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...