Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's in my fridge/freezer/pantry?

People ask me often, "what do you eat?" I thought it would be fun to open up my fridge/pantry to give a peek at what's inside. I enjoy eating and I have a very diverse pallet. I'm not afraid to try new foods! I have also learned to enjoy cooking in the process of my weight loss journey!



Freezer- fish, ground turkey, frozen veggies, lean pork, chicken breasts, fruit bars...etc



Top of fridge- kids sugary cereal, my cheerios, ww snack cakes, fitness water packets, snack size chips



Fridge- fresh fruits & veggies, bread, lunch meats, juice, water, skim milk, cottage cheese, light sour cream, corn tortillas, olives...etc



Pantry- canned beans, tomatoes, soups; applesauce, brown rice, rice vinegar, V8, Capri Suns, whole grain/wheat pasta, peanut butter, etc...

I've got other cabinets with staple items and seasonings, but I didn't want to bore you with the details :-). Typically you're not going to find junk food in my home but I do afford myself and my girls treats every so often! What's in your fridge?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Tim said...

I swear it's illegal to have too much healthy food in the fridge!!! :)

Miesha Roshawn said...

Tim my boyfriend thinks it's ridiculous lol! He's already put in a special request for powdered donuts for when comes in a couple of weeks!

Thirteenlbs said...

Looks good to me...all those veggies are making me want an omelet this morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...